PAINT CORPS™ Phoenix North
The Crew Leader is responsible to complete the scope of work on budget, give the customer a 5 star experience, and direct, elevate, and build their team in all the values of the company.
- Office Manager, Estimator, Owner, Daily Updates
- Exhibit Excellent customer service.
- Deliver an on-budget project while exceeding expectations of the customer
- Direct Team for an efficient result
- Coach team on techniques, processes and procedures
- Model and coach team members the company culture and values
- Product knowledge and selection within our project scopes
- Proper use of tools and equipment
- Be organized and create plans to guide yourself and your team
- Take direction and be coachable
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the customer
- Maintain a safe jobsite
- Give direction to your team for efficient production
- Make your team better than they were yesterday by teaching and coaching them around deficiencies.
- Have a positive and can do attitude using the company purpose statement and values as guides.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete pre job, daily, and close out check lists
- Ensure paint and equipment are ordered for delivery in a timely manner
- Manage your team through huddles two times per day and continuous feedback.
- Participate in team member reviews
- Monitor adherence to company policy and correct as needed.
- Attend training and Team Leader Meetings as required
- Be current with all safety measures including SDS (Safety Data Sheets) and insure all activity is conducted in a safe manner.
- Make sure all tools and equipment is inspected daily and lock out tag out is performed when any tools or equipment are damaged.
- Solve challenges autonomously when possible.
- Report any damage or injuries immediately using proper reporting forms
Apply to Paint Corps™ Phoenix North, AZ
At PAINT CORPS™, we pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service and professional repairs. If you think you may be a perfect fit for our team, please complete the below employment application being sure to upload a current copy of your resume.
"*" indicates required fields